Dr Sarah Bombell has recently returned to the area after completing her specialist training interstate. She is now focusing on her special interest areas which include pregnancy related care and breastfeeding issues.
With over 20 years experience working in the area of Women’s and Children’s health, Sarah has a wealth of knowledge and skills in the areas of sexual and reproductive health, pre-conception care and infertility, antenatal and postnatal care.
She is also working in Obstetrics at both Queanbeyan Hospital and Centenary Hospital for Women and Children. Sarah is an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant and qualified Breastfeeding Counsellor.
Sarah is familiar with, and manages a variety of complex breastfeeding issues, including division of tongue and lip ties.
In her spare time, Sarah volunteers with the Australian Breastfeeding Association’s National Breastfeeding Helpline. She also enjoys spending time with her young children at the family farm on the South Coast.
- Women’s and Children’s Health
- Sexual Health and contraception including IUD insertion
- Pre-conception care and infertility
- Antenatal and postnatal care
- GP Obstetrics (VMO at Queanbeyan Hospital)
- Breastfeeding medicine and tongue tie division
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant