Queanbeyan GP Super Clinic is a privately owned company seeking expressions of interest from General Practitioners interested in support from us to facilitate your full time or part time independent medical practice. Our facility has a full range of support services including pharmacy, pathology, radiology, and a variety of allied health services and visiting specialists.
Our well trained and capable management and administrative team will support you with appointment and billing management. Our nursing staff with assist you to deliver high quality health care for acute and chronic disease management
Rural doctors looking to relocate for the benefit of their children’s education would have the benefit of Canberra universities at their doorstep.
The Queanbeyan/Canberra area provides an enviable lifestyle with “country living, city benefits”, unrivalled access to the Snowfields, the Coast, a number of excellent Universities, National Galleries and Institutions. There are airport connections to all major capital cities, with Sydney a 3 hour drive away.
- Full administration and nursing support
- Flexible session arrangements
- Clinical and theatre facilities within the practice
- Training for medical and nursing students
- You decide your billing mix, private and bulk bill
- 35% facilities and admin/management fee inclusive
Doctors operate their own medical practice at our location with complete clinical independence. As such it is recommended you be able to provide a range of general practice services to the local community and have:
- AHPRA registration
- Vocational registration with RACGP or ACRRM
- General Practice experience
- Further information can be obtained by phoning Jennifer Garcia Practice & Operations Manager, (02)6122 3774 or 0447 141 912
Please email expressions of interest to email@example.com
- Current Registered Nurse registration with AHPRA – Division 1
- A warm and friendly personality with a commitment to working as part of a team of professionals.
- Dedication to the provision of the highest standard of Nursing Care with exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexibility with hours.
- Proficient computer skills (previous experience with General Practice software not essential but highly regarded, especially Best Practice).
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous General Practice experience not essential but desirable.
- Professional development support
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Variety of clinical care
- Experienced team and a safe environment
- Clinical supportive work environment from a dedicated team of GP’s
If this sounds like the position for you please send your resume and apply in writing to the Practice & Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, only applicants who are chosen for an interview will be contacted. If you are not contacted we thank you kindly for taking the time to send in your application and wish you all the best for your future job search.
Currently we are not hiring new staff.